27 November 2011

Words!!!

Words is the single most powerful, that i a common thing that almost everyone has acces to. The words have th power to say alot, but they have aswell yhe power to say nothing. The words have the power to break every thing a person believes in, and make them believe in something else.
I have often heart this saying "sticks and stones can break my bones but awords can never hurt me", and every time I hear that one I really wants to yell at them, and I would wish I could show them how my mind is, so they could understand how false it is to say that. Words is the only thing I have been really hurt by, I was called things early in my life, and those things still hangs at me, and thay have been controlling me for some time now.
Words have more power on me, and that is why I hate when my friends say things that I get hurt by, I am pretty sure they doesnt do it to hurt me but with that person who did it I am not sure about it.

Choose your words carefully
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment