7 November 2011

Im sure of that!

Today I was sitting in class and I realized one thing, I dont know if it is important but I do think I need to get i out, that I havent felt anything for about 2 days straight now. My feeling and emotions are cold like a frozen dessert, just ice and snow in every direction. I would love to know what have done that to me but I really dont know why I have become like that. I really hate when I have it like this because it reminds me way too much about my time at Tarm school, the school where I was bullied so that I have become the person that I am, the person who only feels when it becomes to much for him, both physically and mentally. SOm people who have it easy with showing feeling might enwy me, but I enwy them just as much, because I do know what it is to be good at showing your feelings and emotions but I just cant do that anymore, the people who bullied me took i from me. All my emotions and feelings are locked up inside bubbles and sometimes these bubbled get to the point that they cant take it and they burst and I am over flooded with feelings.

Protect your soul- from the nothingness.
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment