11 November 2011

I am sick!

Today I realized that I might not bee all right in the head. I have always been a little weird, and have had different hobbies and interests than other pwople at my own age. I have mostly allways been the boy in the corner sitting for himself without friends. I was the boy who didnt care about what clothes he wore because hell I am ugly anyways, which I by the way still thinks. I didnt care what people thought about me at that time, but I do now if those people are my friends, I really do care what the think about me. I was a loner, a social looser without friends.

For about three weeks ago I started on this Danish Forum, it is a roleplay forum, because I love Roleplaying and I needed something to do and a way to escape everything. I made this character there, his personality is a lot like myself, he is a bit afraid of people, he wont lose people he care about, and then there is the part where we is most like each other. Our way of seeing pain, we both like it and both are we a bit addicted to it, I cant sleep at night if i havent cut myself, tried to break a bone or other things that hurt. I really need these things otherwise I have problems trying to sleep. I was at this scouting center, Forlev, every night before i went to sleep i cut my arm, when noone was looking. I have that problem and I hate it, often when I cut myself I just do it to get that pain and satisfaction. I have also sometimes cut runes in my chest, because sometimes you just need something to give you strength somthing that can give you that last bit you need, that last will to live.

Protect your soul- It is way prettier that your body!
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment