2 November 2011

Argh God damn me!

Yeah I am in a seriously baad mood today, I have been sitting in the class for about half an hour now and the only thoughts that have been in my head have been bad thoughts. The thoughts of suicide, murder, torture and massmurder, but it is not the thoughts that scares me, it is that the thoughts doesnt scare me. I am sitting in class right know when I'm writing this, and I cant stop seeing dead people when I look at my fellow students, I keep seeing them as bodies on their chairs, just sitting there with blood dripping down on the floor. This reminds me of a lot of nightmares I have had, because I have often had nightmares about it. I have once had this extremely scary nightmare, in it I was killing my old class the one that bullied me to thew point I am at right now, I walked into the room and saw all the dead people, I was scared because of it and then I looked down at myself and I was covered in blood, ther blood, and holding a knife.

Protect your soul- Nightmares is your own Phobias coming to life
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment