8 February 2012

Why not?

Why shouldn't I make a post about how my day have been today?

So that I am going to do right know, I will tell you how my day have been today.

Lets start from the beggining. I woke up with my back hurting as usual so I didn't really care about it, but I did care about the dream I had this night. The dream was ectremely weird, and I have not yet been able to figure out what I should think about it.
In this dream I was in another dimension, and I was not allowed to leave before at had solved something, but I was allowed to get help from this dimension, so my friends came to help, but they all died of some weird things, but they kept coming and I kept seeing them die, with nothing to do about it.

Then I went to school, and had my classes as I was supposed to, but then in a break I was playing with a tape measure, and I pullede it out to fulle length and made it slip back, but then it cut my finger about 1 - 2 millimeter deep.

That have been the highlights of my day.

Please don't hurt your body.
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment