20 February 2012

I am an addict...

Yes I feel like I am and addict, but not of some usual stuff, like alocohol, drugs or things like that. I am not addicted to that kind of things. Maybe it is going to sound a bit weird that I am an addict, to what it is I am an addict to.

I am an addict to texting, not just texting but texting with a special person. I normally dont go a single day without texting this person, so I do not realise it, but today I have not texted her, and because of that I am going through some sort of withdraw, and that might seem weird but I am actually doing I am feeling weird and stuff like that, my heart is racing on, and I really dont know what to do, just hoping she is going to answer me.

Your friends are dangerous...

Sajro

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I also have a girl whom I text every day. She makes my heart race and my problems disappear. The problem is when you enter the friendzone... There's only one way out of that: Deeper into the zone. Become her best friend of all, and she'll fall for you.


    Your friend,

    Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a friend, of the female kind, whom I also texting everyday. Honestly texting her and getting so close to her was one of the most important decisions in my life. Cause after spending so much time texting and talking with her I also began opening up to her friends. I quickly started getting friends, which "almost" destroyed my shyness. She also helped me loosing my fobia for women. Tho the most important thing was that she helped me "survive" long enough to start at boarding school (The best year of my life).


    We dont speak as often as we did tho. Mainly because we (I) didnt need eachother anymore. But she was there in the moment where i had the most need of her. I never really told her how much SHE ment, but I know that if I ever need her again, she will be there, but for now she is just a good friend.

    ... Your friends are what U make them to.

    Sincerely Benjamin. (U know who)

    ReplyDelete