2 February 2012

Happiness...

... It is true. To day I am actually very happy for once. I am happy and for that I can than a friend of mine. This friend texted with me about nothing, and a lot, some of the things we texted about was really just nothing at all, just smalltalk yo pass time and put the thoughts away. We did talk about some stuff that wasnt just small talk, because as you should have figured out I arent the happiest person in the world, and I do have my problems. I must say that at some points I am happy that I have been through these problems, because if I hadn't been through them, I might never have gone to the school I was at last year, and then I wouldnt have met my new friends including this girl I texted to lastnight.

I am in a good mood to day, as I told you before and I am just hoping it will last for the rest of the day. I get tired when I am in a bad mood, but I dont want to sleep, because when I lay in my bed at night I often start to feel alone, and I will be afraid of sleeping because if I am feeling really alone, my sleep often becomes uneasy and filled with nightmares. That isn't the only reason why I dont want to go to sleep, because when I am feeling alone the knife or razorblade I have often start to seem so comforting, understandable, easy, warm and calming.

But what I want to say is actually that I have had a good sleep this night because of that I never felt alone when I went to sleep, and I dint feel alone because my friend, this girl was texting with me untill I felt asleep. This was the best sleep I have had for a while.

Remember this, I learned this just by what happenede yesterday:
Lock the good times in a clear diamond box, so you can look back at them but they will never get out, and you will never lose them.

Protect your soul - and the good times.
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment