9 October 2011

My life.

I am now going to tell about what we could call the story of my life.
At first I was born at the hospital in Tarm, and i lived my whole childhood in a little village nearby called Aadum. I started at Aadum school when I was 6 years old, the first couple of years was great, but then i started in 2nd grade and a boy in my class named Jannik started to bully me, it was no problem at first because I had my friend Thomas Aachmann to help and support me, Jannik continued to bully me for the next couple of years and he got the rest of the school to help him bully me, even Thomas, but Thomas knew when he should stop and even stopped other from bullying me, when I started in 4th grade the bullying had stopped, but then another boy started in my class, hes name was Rasmus, he then started the bullying again and of course he got help from the others. In the 5th grade my friend Thomas stopped at the school and moved to Grindsted, because hes father got a new job, this made my life a big black hole, I got no friends no one to support and help me, but i did not let that stop me. I kept on the school work and when i should start i 7th grade I was going to move school, I was happy because maybe that could give me a new start, but no I was still bullied in school, then I stopped showing feeling, I did not feel anything myself, I was so cold from emotions, this kept going on untill the end of 8th grade, when I started to cut myself, I just had to escape this world of pain to my soul and I did that with physical pain, no one actually knew this at the time being, I have to say that I have been sort of adicted to the pain. In 2010 did I start at BE a new school, I was not sure if this was going to be anything for me, but I gave it a try and I got some friends, but in the middle of the year I just popped the bubble of emotions that have been building up inside, and I took a down tour and started to cut myself again, I was stopped in this by some friends at the school, who have always been there when I needed them, when this school ended i cried untill I didn not have any more tears to cry, and I went home the night it all ended I cut my self again, but the next day i went to this party with some from the school and it was great, and the rest of the hollidays went on and I took a trip to soth jutland to visit a friend and party it was great and when I got hom I had to start packing for a scout camp in sweden the world scout jamboree, a giant camp for scouts, this was great but when I got home, I did it again, then I started at the HTX in Vejle, and I have not cut myself since except that one time when I felt no one cared about me, but now I'm back up and probally not going down soon.

Protect your soul- I did not manage to do it well, no one should experience that.
Sajro 

No comments:

Post a Comment