23 October 2011

Blood, bodies, screams and fear!

That is the only thing filling up my mind right know.

The blood that is pumping out of my body because, all the holes and wounds I have cut in myself.

The bodies, of my friends, i have left behind me, because I never helped them but the kept on helping me with everything they got, and it killed them, I killed them.

The screams raising from my throat when I'm trying to get there souls back to the bodies, but it doesnt help it is too late, nothing I can do except begging for mercy, but i dont deserve mercy after all I have done to them, or actually after all that I havent doen to them.
The blood once again, it have only one place to go to them trying to heal them with my blood, but why should the filthy blood, I have, be capable of healing even the smallest wound, because my blood is so filthy after all the bad things I have done, after all the good things I could have done but never did because I was scared.

The bodies is raising up again coming agaisnt me to haunt me, to push that last piece of sanity I have away to destroy my soul once and for all, but that is not what is happening they raise up, healed and ready, then they start turning there back agaisnt me and they are leaving, this is when I break my body apart to release my soul, make it leave me so I dont have that to think about, now I'm standing as an empty shell, once again alone and lost, lost in the darkness of my own sadness and selfhate.

The screams, they have stopped because I no longer have anything to scream about anymore, they are silenced because I no more have any idea why i should scream, I have been reduced to nothing but a shell, I'm no longer a human being, I'm a machine which can be programmed to do what ever you want it to do.

The fear, the only thing keeping me from the rope right now, the fear from hurting my friends, the fear that it wont get better, the fear that hell actually is real.

Protect your soul- or it will hurt you
Get rid of your soul- it will hurt you.
Sajro

No comments:

Post a Comment